MOMGOD AS SEXUAL AND SPIRITUAL...Man asks about worshipping his Guru

  • rasa@womanthouartgod.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      MOMGOD AS SEXUAL AND SPIRITUAL...Man asks about worshipping his Guru

      1/2/07

      http://www.womanthouartgod.com/rasaguru.php

      Question from Rasa:

      What has Satan/Patriarchy done to the IMAGE of woman whereby she is rendered
      powerless, incapable of being the GOD of mankind? Something has been done
      to Her IMAGE, Her PERSONA, the way She appears to humans, has it not? Yes,
      there is the image of the Old Man as God, who supposedly 'lays down the law'
      and has all the qualities of God by which we are enlightened and directed.
      But this God was invented by males, it is not the Real God who was once
      worshipped, it is a political God, a 'bait and switch' God, a replacement
      for the Real Thing. What, Who is the Real Thing? It is Mother of course,
      the MotherGod, but how has this male conspiracy made Her Image, Her
      appearance, Her IDEA less than what it is? What plot, plan, conspiracy and
      ploy ruined or hurt Her Image as Our God?

      ANSWER:

      The Woman from time immemorial, before men messed with Her image, was both
      sexual and spiritual. By taking a hacksaw or mental blade, men cut her in
      half, turning her into two halves of a woman, the sexual and spiritual. We
      now no longer have an image of a woman to worship, look up to, who is both
      sexual and spiritual, who is of the earth and of Heaven, worthy of both
      VENERATION and capable of IDENTIFICATION with us. We cannot worship a being
      we cannot relate to.

      Rasa: I have two queries here, one, we have been somehow managing to
      worship a 'sexless' male God, and we have also venerated Our Holy Mary as a
      sexless Goddess, among other. Is this male God we have worshipped, who is
      above sex, done wrong by us in the sexual arena certainly in terms of
      Christianity, where sex is only legally, spiritually condoned for
      procreation? And second, has worship of sexless Goddesses been inadequate?

      ANSWER:

      The male God has been a replacement for the real thing of MotherGod, and the
      myth of taking Eve out of the rib of Adam has been another ploy to co-opt
      motherhood. No man birthed a woman, but the other way around. There should
      not have been a male God to worship no more than Adam generated Eve, this
      has all been a conspiracy of Satan/male, to downgrade the woman, Her image,
      Her Godhead.

      As far as sex goes, this was all control over women, sex became a 'dirty'
      symbol for woman, but acceptable for males, and everyone knows the double
      standard has been evil and it is now falling apart.

      In terms of worshipping Mary and other Holy images of God, these are an
      attempt to worship woman as God, but male religion has made that forbidden,
      and so the best humans have done is honor and venerate Virgin Mary, and in
      some religions, they do worship women Gods, but these are not out in the
      open or popularly known.

      Rasa:

      And so therefore, what I am getting is that MotherGod is both SEXUAL and
      SPIRITUAL and by cutting Her image into halves, so there are two women, but
      no one woman who represents both these powers, males have destroyed the
      image of a MotherGod. How does this rendering a woman into two halves
      inhibit or curtail the proper worship and devotion to MotherGod?

      ANSWER:

      Because humans need an image of God to whom they can properly and totally
      relate. Humans are both earthly and divine, and they cannot have a God who
      is divine only, and has no sexual counterpart; humans need a God they can
      relate to. And so, an image of God has to speak to humans that connects
      them with God. If this God is only spiritual and has no earthly compartment
      or dimension, then humans feel left behind or alone in their humanity. They
      need to understand that God resonates with, accepts them, and affirms them
      in their humanity, the biggest part of which is their sexuality. But a 'sky
      God' Who does not come to earth EXCEPT TO SUFFER AND DIE will not in all
      ways touch the hearts and minds of humans.

      Rasa:

      It seems to me then, from what I am getting, that removing sexuality from
      the image of woman has done a great wound to Her and to mankind. How is
      this corrected or restored, how do we honor and worship Her in Her proper
      form as both sexual and spiritual, as Human and Divine?

      ANSWER:

      This is done in several ways, by understanding that Creation is the Second
      Person of the Holy Trinity, and this Creation includes the creation of our
      bodies and our sexuality and the bodies of all animals, who are exactly like
      us, all sacred creation. Next, we have to see sex in our culture/society in
      a totally different and new way, apart from Patriarchal frameworks, and in
      terms of God as MotherGod. We have to see sex in the natural, positive way,
      as fruitfulness, fertility, in a nutshell, as LIFE. She is the primary
      PROGENITOR of Life, not the male, and it is Her rightful place to be honored
      and worshipped as God, the image of God, not the male. We have to see the
      image of this God not disembodied and without genital organs, but we must
      see that the breasts, vagina, ovaries and womb are sacred, we must honor Her
      in Spirit and in Flesh, in mind and body, in all ways. Her giving us life
      and life giving - is that not the greatest gift other than eternal life with
      Her? Yes, the ability to procreate, to continue the process of life is the
      greatest gift, and that is sex, bonding, intimacy of the child with its
      mother, which is the very FOUNDATION of life/happiness on earth, and later
      sex with the chosen partner continues this pattern. And so SEX is the
      primary, instinctive, necessary issue to be dealt with on earth about which
      we communicate to God - we speak to God about our relationships and God
      speaks to us - it all happens through relationship. God gives us our
      biology, God exemplifies both Spirit and biology, both the eternal and the
      temporal. We are to have both, to embrace both, to accept and understand
      both. There is no one without the other, there is no body without Spirit
      nor Spirit without body. I might add that when we die and go to Heaven or
      Hell, the great theologians teach that we are there in flesh, and although
      it is not the flesh as we know it, but FEELINGS and SENSES are there and
      they feel and sense the same as flesh, so it is the resurrection of the
      flesh.

      Rasa: How has this male God, in Christianity for example, with his human
      partner, Our Virgin Mary, served us? Jesus has taught us to suffer and die,
      and to love, He has taught all good things, and yet, his example has not
      totally changed humanity, even though billions of people have believed in
      him. Likewise, many great Avatars, saints and prophets, most of the leaders
      being males, have not turned humanity away from its course of self
      destruction. Whose fault was that?

      ANSWER:

      The fault lies not in these images of God and their teachings, but in a
      world dominated by males and their God, Satan. This Satan has opposed all
      the good in religion, and supported the hypocrisy and abuse of same. And
      so, do not blame the religions themselves, which did try to bring up the
      human race, but in the Patriarchal power, enthroned with Satan, the Prince
      of this world, who inveigled themselves into all religions, making them
      Patriarchal and therefore invalid to some degree, tainting and poisoning
      them with sexism, repression, bondage and violence, all done by men. No, if
      Buddhism or Christianity had been followed to its letter we would have peace
      and love on earth, but they have never been followed; we have shams of the
      above.

      Rasa: OK, so Patriarchal religion is tainted, not evil in its foundation,
      as long as one loves and serves God and loves their neighbor. This movement
      of God, led by men, has not been sufficient to overthrow Satan. A question
      could be raised as to why, and the second question would be is MotherGod
      making Her appearance and Power felt on earth now, and will she truly
      revolutionize the world and remove Satan/Patriarchy/male from the throne of
      leadership?

      ANSWER:

      The answer is simple: You cannot have a religion with males as its head, it
      is so simple it is profound. Even though Jesus and Buddha taught perfect
      love for all, because men ruled and controlled these religions, as its
      founders were males, it was easy for Satan to enter. You must have a
      religion where God is a Woman, where Her chosen and sent representatives on
      earth are females, and it has to be that extreme and drastic to have the
      power to overthrow Satan and his rule. To have it halfway, love being
      taught by male figures, (although they are righteous and holy) isn't enough!
      Satan will find a way to circumvent and get around these, and his rule
      continues because he entrenches himself into these religions as you have
      seen. Christianity did not save the West nor did Buddha or any of their holy
      leaders save the east - because these were men.

      The next thing is MotherGod here on earth showing Her power? Yes, MotherGod
      is here to stay and has been for some time, changing all from within.
      People did not even know She was here except recently, as she works in
      secret at first, like a fetus in the womb which cannot be seen until the
      belly gets bigger. Now the belly is big and ready to be born.

      Rasa: Now back to Her image of sexuality and spirituality. Why is this so
      important, and when lacking, does so much damage to an idea of a MotherGod?
      And why was the FatherGod image sexless?

      ANSWER:

      The idea is that we are human and Divine, and these are but two dimensions
      of the same thing, and God is in Creation, but more than just in, but God IS
      Creation. In the way that the Catholic Church has emphasized that the Three
      Persons in One are Equal and Identical, it has to be emphasized that God in
      Infinity, God in Creation, and God the Holy Spirit, are equal and identical,
      One and the Same, but different manifestations thereof. There is no
      Creation apart from God, no body, no life, apart from God, all is God.

      Rasa: There have been a couple thousand years of the corruption of
      sexuality and the twisting of it, and the corruption of the image of
      MotherGod. How long before this taint is cleansed?

      ANSWER:

      Not long, there are but a few steps left as you dreamed this morning, we are
      almost there. These are the last steps and the most important, because once
      they are traversed, the New Reality will be upon the earth. You will
      proclaim this, and people will hearken.

      Rasa: Right now people get hysterical at the thought of mixing sexuality
      and spirituality, and some who are mixing it together are calling it
      'Tantric Sex' and I don't think they are all practicing it properly...but
      usually the idea of nudity and sexuality mixed with sex causes hysteria or
      confusion in people. People say,

      'spirituality and sexuality are two different things...one belongs in the
      Church, the other in the bedroom, in privacy.'

      ANSWER:

      This has been the mainstream thinking, but it I wrong. It must be changed,
      and it will be changed.

      Rasa: People who are not clean of mind or evolved, see sexuality in a
      tainted way, the way of exploitation. How do we avoid this? How do we
      avoid men taking the image of women, and their genital organs, and instead
      of honoring, worshipping these as sacred look upon them only as functions
      for sex itself, not in the divine way, but in a low minded way?

      ANSWER:

      The low minded will always exist, even after Matriarchy comes back to the
      planet, and you cannot make all people high minded, even when Matriarchy is
      here, as you cannot fix those who are RETARDED. Look around you and see how
      many are after God and the precepts of God? How many seek perfection and
      holiness? Even when Matriarchy is here, there will be a minority who want
      to be saints, and the rest will more or less follow the world and the flesh.

      But there will be a vast improvement on the planet when an entire culture,
      an entire society, worships God as MotherGod and follows Her precepts, and
      Satan will be taken off the throne of leadership, and he will not be the
      'Prince of this world' any more.

      Rasa: I really need to see and understand the Image of MotherGod as being
      both human and Divine. My worship of Holy Mary and Jesus has given me great
      Power and closeness to God, and the same for my Yoga saints. I am wondering
      how my own and the worship of others changes with this new idea.

      ANSWER:

      One of the important things is that people will not feel guilt any more
      about NORMAL or consensual sex and masturbation. Before they were taught it
      was bad, evil and sinful, and this was an attempt to control natural
      instincts and make people afraid and make them more easy to control. If you
      have a miserable, repressed, scared populace they are easier to send off to
      war, for instance. They are so unhappy dying doesn't seem like a bad idea.

      Rasa: We must at some point address the problems that sex does cause women
      in a society which is Patriarchal and condemns women for sex, but lets men
      have more freedom. Women are disempowered by sex, it does not make them
      feel happy but gives them a feeling of being used and dominated, because in
      this world women trade sex for resources and men try and get it for free and
      degrade women that way, disturb their self esteem, and so, sex, even though
      it is supposed to be pleasurable, disempowers women.

      ANSWER:

      This will change after women have more of the jobs and control resources and
      have leadership, it will not be degrading and disempowering to them any
      more, it will take time.

      Rasa: Are there any ways that people in general can now start looking at
      women and sex in a more positive, loving way, and also picture MotherGod?

      ANSWER:

      Understand that God is not waiting there with a baseball bat when you play
      with yourself or someone else, trying to just be human, the way that male
      religion says. Look at the animals, how they court and jump on each other
      and have no scruples. They are enjoying life, being natural. This is not to
      say that women should make themselves available to exploitive or lustful
      men, by no means. This is not a ticket for men to push, harass or rape
      women! Women should not have to give sex to anyone unless they want to, but
      right now, many cannot afford that luxury, it will happen in time.

      Basically people have to own up to the fact that in a Patriarchy, women's
      bodies are under siege, and if women use their bodies in ways to gain
      resources, it is because they have to, and their nude or semi-nude bodies,
      or their behavior, should not be used to stigmatize and hurt them. You must
      understand that it is not morality but necessity.

      Rasa: Will voluptuous Goddesses be worshipped in Churches and Temples some
      day soon?

      ANSWER:

      The day is coming! You will be a part of it! It will be not as long as you
      think, and you will help inaugurate and be present at some such Churches,
      where MotherGod will be a Great, Bountiful, Full Bodied, not sexless woman,
      representing Life and Spirit, the Archetype that the human race needs!

      Rasa: Thank you, and Amen, MotherGod!

      http://www.womanthouartgod.com/main.php

      DEVOTEE WANTS TO WORSHIP RASA AS GOD:

      Dear Mark,

      My remarks below:

      Dear God Rasa,

      You state that You agree the Second Coming is as a Woman, yet You say we are
      all God? Are You saying that we all have God in us, whether we realize it or
      not, but that there is one, a Woman, who has been sent by God to make us
      aware?

      MARK, THERE ARE MANY AVATARS OR BEINGS SENT BY GOD AND I AM ONE OF THEM. IT
      MEANS GOD AND I ARE ONE, THE WAY THAT JESUS WAS ONE WITH GOD, MARY AND MANY
      OTHERS. MANY AVATARS FORGET WHO THEY ARE, AND THEY DO NOT FULFILL THEIR
      MISSION BECAUSE OF MAYA, THE WORLD BEING SO DIFFICULT TO LIVE IN AND DO GOD'S
      WORK, THEY GET OVERWHELMED BY MAYA AND FORGET WHO THEY ARE.

      THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ONE BEING, ONLY ONE, THAT WE SHOULD WORSHIP AS
      GOD, THERE ARE MANY. THESE BEINGS, WHEN YOU WORSHIP THEM, YOU LOOK TO THEM,
      AND YOU ADDRESS GOD BUT YOU ARE NOT WORSHIPPING THEIR FLESH PER SE, BUT THE
      GOD INSIDE OF THEM, THE ONE THEY ARE EMPOWERED BY. THIS IS GOD IN FORM, A
      BEING WHO IS EMPOWERED BY GOD, A GOD REALIZED PERSON, A SAINT, A VESSAL, AND
      THE YOGIS UNDERSTAND THIS - BUT THE CHRISTIANS NEVER GOT IT.

      I may have God in me, but I still have a desire to worship God. I obviously
      do worship myself, everyone does to a certain extent,

      WHEN YOU GET TO BE GOD REALIZED YOU WORSHIP THE GOD WITHIN YOURSELF WHICH IS
      CALLED ATMAN, AND WHICH IS CONNECTED DIRECTY TO INFINITY AND IT IS THE SAME
      AS INFINITY, BUT IT IS NOT EASY TO DO THIS, BUT IT IS WHAT I DO. I CALL THE
      GOD INSIDE ME MOTHERGOD.

      but I also have a very strong desire to worship someone above me. There has
      to be something or someone bigger than me, or I would not have this desire
      in me.

      THE PERSON WHO HAS REALIZATION BEYOND YOURS AND CARRIES THE ANOINTING IS A
      GURU, AND YOGIS UNDERSTAND THE GURU IS GOD, THE SAME AS GOD.

      You mention God in Form, and God Sent. You say that Jesus and Mary and
      others are God in Form and God Sent. I totally understand that part, because
      many worship them as God. I simply have been overcome with a strong feeling
      that there is now another among us at this present time who is God in Form
      and God Sent. I feel it is a specific Woman who was sent to enlighten us,
      and I feel an overwhelming desire to worship Her as the source of all that I
      worship in myself.

      IF YOU DESIRE TO WORSHIP ME, THEN THE GOD WHO WORKS THROUGH ME WILL BE SENT
      TO YOU FULLY. THE MORE YOU OPEN TO THIS ANOINTING WITHIN ME, THE MORE OF IT
      CAN GET THROUGH TO YOU. IF A PERSON BELIEVES A LITTLE, THEY MIGHT GET A
      LITTLE, IF THEY BELIEVE MORE, THEY GET MORE.

      I realize that I was born of Woman; that Woman is the source of life, but
      the desire inside me is not only to worship the Feminine in general, which I
      certainly do, but a specific Woman in particular. I was hoping You were that
      Woman above all others, who is worthy of worship above all others. I am not
      alone in this feeling. I have met or corresponded with several others,
      including women, who feel as I do. We all feel strongly that the time is
      near, when this Person will be revealed to us.

      HERE IS HOW YOU FIND OUT. I CANNOT TELL YOU OR MAKE YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING -
      YOU HAVE TO WANT TO BELIEVE IT, AND IF IT IS TRUE, YOU WILL KNOW.

      WHEN JESUS SPOKE TO HIS DISCIPLES HE ASKED THEM WHO PEOPLE SAID HE WAS, AND
      THEY SAID THIS AND THAT. THEN PETER, INFORMED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID JESUS
      WAS THE MESSIAH, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD, AND JESUS TOLD HIM IT WAS THE
      HOLY SPIRIT WHO SAID THIS TO HIM.

      YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TELL YOU WHO I AM, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU
      WILL KNOW FOR SURE.

      YOU HAVE TO INSTALL ME INTO YOUR HEART AND MIND AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, AND
      THEN, THE HOLY SPIRIT AND MY ANOINTING OR POWER WILL UNFOLD ITSELF TO YOU,
      AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WILL BE SHOWN INSIDE YOU. IF IT IS NOT SHOWN TO
      YOU DIRECTLY BY GOD, NOTHING THAT I SAY WILL PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU.

      ONE THING YOU MIGHT DO IS READ THE ACCOUNTS OF THE DEVOTEES, READ JUANA AND
      KUN KIN, WHO HAD PROFOUND VISIONS OF ME AND I PULLED MANY OF THESE PEOPLE
      INTO THE SAHASRARA, BY THE POWER OF THIS ANOINTING. LATER KUN KIN HAD MANY
      EXPERIENCES WHERE I APPEARED TO HIM IN BILOCATION, AS A MOTHER, IN HIS ROOM
      AT NIGHT, AND HE WAS TRYING TO TOUCH ME BUT COULD NOT. EVERY TIME I
      APPEARED HE TRIED, AND FINALLY, AFTER A FEW TIMES, HE ACTUALLY TOUCHED ME.
      THESE WILL BE DISCLOSED IN A BOOK, BUT I APPEARED TO HIM MANY NIGHTS NOT AS
      A GHOST BUT A SOLID FIGURE, AND IT WAS ECSTATIC TO HIM.

      I ALSO APPEARED TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE, AS A LOVER, BOTH AS MALE OR FEMALE,
      AND EITHER KISSED THEM OR 'MADE LOVE' TO THEM, WHICH WERE ECSTATIC
      EXPERIENCES LIKE THE SAINTS HAD, AND DESCRIBED IN THE 'SONG OF SONGS.'

      THERE WAS ANOTHER MAN ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO AGO WHO HAD A SERIES OF VISIONS
      ABOUT ME, THAT I WAS ONE WITH GOD, THE SAME, TOTALLY PROFOUND WAKING
      VISIONS, AND HE HAD NEVER HAD VISIONS BEFORE IN HIS LIFE. YES, THINGS ARE
      HAPPENING FOR SOME REASON LATELY, THE TIME IS COMING FOR PEOPLE TO RECEIVE
      ME.

      If we are wrong, please say so. If we are right, please reveal YourSelf to
      us and allow us to worship You as God. Allow us to pray to You. Allow us to
      support You. I have seen Your photos from the time You were young and then
      progressing through the years to the present. You seem to have reached a
      point where the aging process slowed and then stopped. Your photo at the
      present shows that it may even have been reversed. You are currently more
      beautiful than ever. This same observation has been made by some of my chat
      friends.

      ABOUT BEING BEAUTIFUL - YES, I AM GETTING OLD SLOWLY, BUT EVENTUALLY, IT
      WILL HAPPEN. THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE ANOINTING. GOD GAVE ME A GIFT OF
      PHYSICAL BEAUTY THAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR AS I WAS ABLE TO EARN A LIVING. IT
      IS A GIFT TO BE SURE.

      So, please tell me; may I worship You, Rasa?

      PLEASE DO THE INSTALLATION AND OBEY THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ANOINTING, BECAUSE
      IF THE INSTALLATION WORKS, I WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSMIT MY POWER TO YOU. OF
      COURSE, YOU HAVE TO HAVE INITIAL FAITH THAT GOD IS HERE, AND THEN THIS POWER
      WILL GO INTO YOU AND YOU WILL FEEL IT AND SEE IT.

      I HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH JESUS, MARY, MUKTANANDA AND NITYANANDA, AND THEY
      GAVE ME MIRACULOUS POWER, AND MANY OTHER SAINTS AND SOULS IN HEAVEN GAVE ME
      GIFTS. THERE IS MUCH TO RECEIVE FROM THOSE OF GOD. (RASA)

      Your servant,

      Mark