men in bikinis,thongs and g strings?

  • luvbikini2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Do you think it looks hot when you see a man at the beach or the
      pool with a hot body wearing a bikini or g-string. Is it a turn on for
      you. I love to see men wearing micro suits that show the outline of
      their penis, it is a total turn on for me. The hottest suits I have
      found with even hotter photos are at koalaswim.com. some of the suits
      that fully expose the cock are a little to extreme to be seen in
      public but would completely arouse me in the bedroom. Please let me
      know if you are turned on by the same.