Help! to deal with the world public benefits, please forward the world.

  • albert lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Help! to deal with the world public benefits, please forward the world.

      The Internet is the power, the attack Hong Kong terrorist need the world people supplies the power .

      Please forward the email, the group, the Message Board, icq and the Hong Kong government, thanks my dear friend.

      Dear friends:

      Help! The murder, the Hong Kong police using brain voice read-write machine murder Hong Kong person, 100% true story, please email the world people and forward 1 email the Hong Kong government, 1*10*100*1000....., thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police terrorist cell:

      The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police uses, now installs the police communication network, 24 hours murders Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, expose the Hong Kong police terrorist cell.

      By the 2001-1-1~2004-10-1 45 months, murders by the police knows that:
      1. installs the small machine in Hong Kong person the head ----- installs is extremely easy, does not have the sound to be troublesome, the victim had not felt.
      2. inputs - outputs sound ----- input - output sound extreme is clear, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, the input - output sound is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.
      3. murders the Hong Kong person ----- terrorist is the Hong Kong police 50, murders many Hong Kong people to over for 3 years.

      Please, don't harden your heart, send this email to everyone on your list. This is crucial for our survival!! God bless you all!

      Sincerely

      Hong Kong government.
      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...

      Hong Kong person twaaaaa 2004-10-3