Taylor Matheny "Tough Enough" ARSION/Japan

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hi, I'm a big fan of Taylor Matheny from "Tough Enough"...Taylor is
      currently in japan working for ARSION...I would like to know if
      anyone from this group has seen any of her matches has talked with
      her in person or taken any pics from her matches,etc. Taylor is
      scheduled to return to the states at the end of september but will be
      making a return trip to japan/ARSION in January...If anyone has pics
      of Taylor from her recent stay in japan than please post them to
      group...Also if you'd like to find out more about Taylor she has her
      own site now and I'll post a link to her site in the links section
      ASAP for those that are interested...Thanks, Steve
    • tc3_ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2002
        I have seen two of her matches...6/23/02; Taylor/Bionic J/Cheerleader
        Melissa vs. Mariko Yoshida/Kaori Yoneyama/ Baby A and 7/7/02 Taylor
        vs. Baby A

        She looked decent in both matches. I purchased the Arsion tapes on
        highspots.com.

        TC