Tokyo Bound

  • yusefwateef
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hello, I'm Yusef Wateef, Adventurer. A few of you may have seen me
      pop up in the Japan & Tokyo groups. I am moving to Tokyo and I am
      looking to talk to people who are or have lived anywhere in Japan. I
      have lived in several countries, across many continents and now I
      will live in Japan for a year or so. I hope to hear from a few of
      you. You're all invited to add me as Yahoo chat buddy or email me at
      Wateef@... My web page has a lot more information on me and
      my lifestyle. I hope to meet many interesting people here. Thank
      you!

      Yusef Wateef, Adventurer
      http://www.geocities.com/YusefWateef