Official ARSION fan club

  • ManamiFan
    Message 1 of 1480 , Feb 11, 2001
      The info on the ARSION fan club is as
      follows:<br><br>For a membership fee of $50 per year, you get an
      official ARSION poster, 10 trading cards, membership card
      that entitles you to discounts on merchandise
      purchases, a personally autographed photo of the ARSION star
      of your choice, an ARSION fan club T-shirt, a
      newsletter & merchandise list four times a year, and dinner
      with one or more ARSION stars if you go to
      Japan.<br><br>Tim
    • renegade007au
      Message 1480 of 1480 , Mar 3 9:49 PM