Momo is injured

  • nomisugitai
    Message 1 of 1480 , Feb 1, 2000
      Momo wrestled Kyoko Hamaguchi on the women's day
      of the Japanese wrestling festival, which was some
      sort of benefit or celebration of amatuer wrestling
      which had pro wrestlers involved. The show was near the
      end of December. However Momoe was injured after
      that. I believe it was on 12/26 on the final night of
      the tag tournament. She was on crutches and in a cast
      on 1/3 & 1/4.<br><br>Ka-to
    • renegade007au
      Message 1480 of 1480 , Mar 3, 2002