SUBJECT: FREE PRINTABLE PIANO KEYBOARD DIAGRAM FOR TEACHING

  • mamimusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Shirley,

      Thanks for joining our group!

      You can find a bunch of free Piano Keyboard Diagrams in PDF format
      (that can be printed) near the bottom of the page below:

      http://www.mamimusic.com/00PK101_MAMIMUSIC_MAMI_free_piano_keyboards_chords_charts_books.htm

      There are also free diagrams available for Bass and Guitar as well...
      just click on the links off of my home page:
      http://www.mamimusic.com

      Also, I've been working on a bunch of revisions to the MAMIMUSIC
      website format and its content. Check out the home page link above.
      I'm proud to provide free Downloadable Audio Demo Compositions
      (along with their leadsheets) for over 45 Scales in SWF (Flash)
      format. Eventually I'll be posting up some goodies on the group as well.

      The aforementioned audio demos are tunes (short compositions) that
      feature scale based diatonic harmonies and melodies which will help
      you hear and compare the musical qualities and character of these
      scales. By taking time out to listen to at least a few, you
      will surely increase your hearing as well as understanding of the
      power of musical scales for composition and improvisation.

      If you combine listening to these demos with looking at the
      corresponding (M.A.M.I.) MAMI Musical Scale Atlas diagram page
      (or book!) you will get an unlimited view of how to apply any of
      these scales creatively on the instrument.

      Combined, these are a great learning tools!

      Enjoy your day and New Year,
      Richard

      Hi everyone, I just signed up to be in this group. My name
      is Shirley and I teach music in an AZ Montessori school. I'm
      planning to begin teaching beginners' keyboard and would
      like to find a free printable piano keyboard diagram online
      that I can print to give the children to learn fingering.
      Does anyone know a site where I could get one? Thanks much.