Do you still want bikes?

  • ian
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2010
      I have a young boys mountain bike, working but needs some love, as it has been outside for ages.
      Also an adults mountain bike that has damaged frame,
      but may be ok for spares.

      I would like to be rid of them by Sunday, but could hold on to them if you want them.

      Cheers
      Ian
      (near bluebell Guarlford)
    • Emma Beach
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2010
        Hi that would be brilliant! Can i collect tomorrow! Many thanks em and rich

        On Sat Mar 6th, 2010 8:56 AM EST ian wrote:

        >I have a young boys mountain bike, working but needs some love, as it has been outside for ages.
        >Also an adults mountain bike that has damaged frame,
        >but may be ok for spares.
        >
        >I would like to be rid of them by Sunday, but could hold on to them if you want them.
        >
        >Cheers
        >Ian
        >(near bluebell Guarlford)

      • pippadenman
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2011
          I have a small childs pink bike that needs a bit of tlc if you still want these.