SPECTRA COMPUTERS

  • Moiz Modi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      Dear All,

      Asslamoalaikum,

      We take  this oppurtunity to introduce ourself as Used computer buyer and Seller in Mumbai.
      We have for sale used computer with following configuration:-
      2.0 - 2.4 Ghz
      40 GB HDD
      512 MB RAM
      CD ROM
      Color Monitor
      Keyboard, Mouse,etc

      The computer is now available only for Rs.7000/-.
      ORDER NOW AND GET 2GB PEN DRIVE ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!!

      Hurry!!! Limited stock available. Book your order now.

      CLICK BELOW TO GET MP3 RECOEDER SOFTWARE CD ABSOLUTELY FREE
      http://spectra.hpage.com/contact.html
      (Pls Mention your Name, Mention your Email ID, In subject line Mention Free software CD, and In mesaage Pls mention your complete postal address along with nearby landmark. Also mention your contact No along with it)

      May AllahTala Grant Our Beloved Aqa Maula, A Long And Healthy Life Ta Roze Qayaamat.........Aameen!!!!!!!!

      Regards,

      SPECTRA COMPUTERS.
      Shop No.126,1st Floor, Rassaz Shopping Mall & Multiplex,
      Opp.Singapore Plaza, Mira Road East, Thane, Mumbai - 401107.
      Contact No - 09833647957 / 09619542346