Visa Consultancy

  • Durratusharaf
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2008
      Visa Consultancy to USA,UK,Canada,Australia.,for
      Students ,Immigrations,& Visitors.
      Interested may get in touch thru email
      Durratusharaf Saifee
    • Durratusharaf
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 12, 2009
        Dear ALL Mumineen of India
        we do visa consultancy of US,Canada,Australia ,Belgium
        for students,immigrations & Tourist
        Do get in touch thru email:
        fakhruddin7862003@...
        Durratusharaf Saifee
      • Durratusharaf
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 27, 2009
          Dear All
          we do visa consultancy for Indian Passportto all countries liek USA ,Canada,Belgium,Denmark,Newzealand,Australia
          for students,immigration& Tourist
          Interested get in touch thru email
          Durratusharaf Saifee
          Newyork
        • Durratusharaf
          Message 4 of 12 , May 25, 2009
            Hlo
            we do visa consultancy for countries like USA ,Canada,London,Denmark,Belgium,Australia,Newzealand
            for Tourist,Immigration,Students
            Interested contact thru email
            Durratusharaf Saifee
          • Durratusharaf
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 17, 2010
                        we do visa consultancy for countries like USA ,Canada,London, Denmark,Belgium, Australia, Newzealand
                        for Tourist,Immigration ,Students
                        Interested contact thru email
                        Durratusharaf Saifee (Motiwala)
                      • Durrat
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 27, 2011
                          Hlo
                          We do visa consultancy for countries like USA ,Canada,London, Denmark,Belgium, Australia, Newzealand
                          for Tourist,Immigration ,Students
                          USA Immigration is done from USA directly
                          Interested contact thru email
                          Durratusharaf Saifee
                          Newyork
                          +1-7185543144 /7188647036
                        • Durrat
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 26, 2012
                            Hlo
                            Durrat Enterprises Inc is into visa consultancy for countries like USA ,Canada,London, Australia, Newzealand
                            for Tourist,Immigration ,Students
                            USA Immigration is done from USA directly, also those who have applied for Green Card and are waiting for green card to travel to US can also be arranged to travel though they do not have green card yet
                            Interested contact thru email
                            Durratusharaf Saifee
                            For
                            Durrat Enterprises Inc