[MALUMART] Tuitions Available IV - XII !

  • ali asghar khambaty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 9:32 PM
      Salaam,
      My name is Ali Asghar and I have done B.Sc in Physics. I am giving tuitions since last 5 years and by the dua mubarak of our beloved Moula results were positive.

      We provide tuitions from class 4 to second year(science). Our major subjects are Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science. with these subjects all other subjects are also taught. We also provide well-notes of major subjects.

      For further information plz don't hesitate to contact us.

      Ali Asghar,
      Mob: 03002413541
      Home:2790032
      Add: Sadder, Karachi.