[Malumart] Teaching The English Language

  • shakir virpurwala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007

      Most of us are communicating to the world around us almost continually. To think of it, right from the time we are born we communicate with others, most of our waking hours. But the question is how much of it is successful communication? My work and my job as copywriter, executive editor and as teacher, have for the past sixteen years, taught me the importance of successful communication. Some of the most effective communication is most simply said....and honrstly said. What you say with conviction, sincerity and honesty is 100% effective communication.

      I am a postgraduate M.A. in English Literature having more than nine years experience teaching students at various levels. I have taught 'English Literature' to Standard VII students of MSB Educational Institution, Mumbai; 'English', 'Geography' and 'Economics' to Standard IX and X students of Saifi High School, Mumbai. I have also taught 'Business Communication' to FYBCom students of NSS Colege of Commerce and 'English' to XI and XII standard students of its affiliated Junior College at Mumbai.
      Besides, I have been associated with the National School of Banking for long years teaching multi-level students 'English', 'General Knowledge' & Quantitative Aptitude'
      I am presently conducting English Language Courses in Mumbai (Parel to Colaba) for all who require attention, especially in English. Those desirous of availing my services may contact me on Cell Nos. 9221108353 or 9224200878.

      Shakir Virpurwala
      +91 9224200878
      +91 9221108353
      3/10 The Haji Ali Municipal