A million dollars in 4 months?

  • Efren Masangkay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 8:49 AM
      As with so many things, the ideas that really 'work' on the Internet are
      often the most simple. In fact, they are often the ideas that most people
      would just discard as being too ridiculous to even try (this doesn't just
      apply to the Internet of course - many great inventors/entrepreneurs have
      been laughed at in the past only to have the last laugh themselves...).

      Anyway, I have been following the story of one such idea over the past
      couple of months and although I am sure many of you will already be familiar
      with it, I wanted to share some thoughts with you.

      To read the full article, please visit Online Business Tips, Tricks &
      Techniques<http://online-business-t3.blogspot.com/2006/08/million-dollars-in-4-months.html>
      .

      http://online-business-t3.blogspot.com/2006/08/million-dollars-in-4-months.html