LEAVE AMERICA ALONE

  • DAVE
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      --- IT IS UNFAIR HOW THE ARABS BRANDISH AMERICA OPPRESSORS.AMERICA IS
      ONLY FIGHTHING TO SAVE OUR WORLD FROM THE HANDS OF THESE LOVERS OF
      FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY.
      PLEASE I DO NOT WANT ANY MESSAGE THAT CASTIGATES AMERICA SENT INTO MY
      BOX.I LOVE THEM AND I RESPECT THEM.THEY ARE GOD'S SENT TO PROTECT THE
      WEEAK FROM CRUEL ARABS WHO DO NOT EVEN PRACTICE ISLAM.TO HELL WITH
      SUCH FELLOWS.
      LONG LIVE AMERICA.
      EMMANUEL ONYENWE.