Bush Puts Oil Profits Before People and the Environment

  • clean_air_for_everyone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Bush Puts Oil Profits Before People and the Environment

      Bush refuses to do anything constructive about Global Warming
      because it will hurt Oil Companies profits if Bush does. Over the
      past 2 years Bush has blown $300 Billion on the the Iraq War that he
      lied to get America into and in which over 100,000 innocent people
      including 1746 American Troops have been killed because of Bush's
      Lies. By the time the US gets out of Iraq America will have wasted
      over 1 Trillion Dollars on the War Bush Caused. For the 1 Trillion
      Dollars America could have put $10,000 worth of Solar Cells on every
      house in America and also America could have built 300,000 windmills
      that would supply electricity for every home in America.
      Just imagine all of the people that could be put to work doing just
      that, and we would have gotten clean air, water and soil in our
      croplands as a bonus.

      But hey, Bush has his priorities to think of first Oil Profits
      for all of his rich oil friends ahead of people and the environment.

      Howard Scott Pearlman
      howardpearlman2005@...

      * * Please pass this message on