Re: Coming to Malta

  • jayy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
      i feel the same. ive been to malta twice and i never loved a place
      more than there. the place is nice, people are cool and the women are
      oh so beautiful. i would like to go to malta often but due to
      commitments i wont be able to do it any time soon. i would love to
      make a friend with a maltese lady. never met any sweeter more
      precious women in my life.

      --- In maltesepenpalclub@yahoogroups.com, "Janna" <janna_vpk@y...>