The No 1 Site For Malta - Free Registeration, Free Email, Free Dating & Friends

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Its our birthday, we are 1 year old and its been an encouraging year.
      To celebrate we are giving people free membership on our dating site.

      www.chikarma.com/mm

      What does the rest of the site do? Its the no 1 Site for Malta.
      Featuring the best guide to Malta, classifieds, chat, weather reports,
      news from Malta as well as the rest of the world, live tv from Malta
      and the rest of the world and much more. Free Email Accounts also,
      more secure then hotmail, bigger storage space and also better junk
      filter.

      Have a look around and see why we are fast becoming the Malta Bookmark
      everyone must have.

      www.chikarma.com - The No 1 Site for Malta