Welcome to my world.

  • Prince Erese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hello all members,

      I will love to say that i am opportuned to belong to this group and i
      did will love to make friends with male and female from malta, i have
      the intention of visiting and geting to know more of malta.

      I am a simply straigh forward and dedicated gentleman and if you
      which to know more about me, you can visit my home page at the link
      below

      www.geocities.com/princeerese/1.html

      Love to hear from you all soon and also to chat with you people on
      line.

      Prince