Maltese Girl looking for a Maltese Man

  • lottie007111 <Lottie007@fastmail.fm>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2002
      I am not writing for myself as I already have a wonderful Maltese
      husband. I am posting this for my sister. She (we) live in Canada,
      she is 33, gorgeous, nice figure and would love to meet a Maltese guy
      for a change. Maltese men are the best and I would realy like it if
      she could meet someone with the same background. She is looking for
      someone attractive from the ages of 30 - 40, you must have all your
      hair, be at least 5'8 ft tall, have a sense of humour and know what
      you want. Sorry, must be honest and not waste your time. My sister is
      a real catch and has never been alone as long as she has been now.
      Please respond to me if you are interested and attach a photograph.
      Send to: cbartolo007@.... Can't wait to hear from you!!!
    • fabien lay
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2002
        fabiendz@...
        hello marhaba,
        iam from paris france but often in valletta,
        am attractive brown boy very open, 30 yearsz old, iam seeking friends from malta or worldwide please write back
        best regards & happy new year !!!!!!!!!
        fabiendz@...