Re: Maltese Keyboard

  • Steven R. Loomis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004
      Daniel,
      You are welcome for the information, however I made neither the
      keyboard scheme nor its inclusion in windows.

      The zed with a dot (ż) should be located on the "\" key.
      Do you have a key between "Z" and the left shift-key? If no, you
      need the '47 key' layout available, using the key above the Enter key.

      If you do have a key there, use it, and use the '48 key' layout.

      Saħħa,
      Steven

      PS look for the on screen keyboard accessory in the start menu