hi Rock , Murray here, unless I missed a post I haven't heard anything abut the new studio monitor as far as availabilty and pricing, warm firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve, when you uninstall do you reboot the computer each time. To take effect a computer must be rebooted. Rock M.mallincam
Having trouble getting 126.96.36.1990 on my desktop running windows 8.1. When I try to start it up it says it can't locate a certain .cfg (one of my .cfg fileski0mz
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.