Thanks Howie, I will look at that information. Even if I can image some of the things that I am used to seeing, I still may need to guide in order to seeshinebsr
Steve, Deinterlaced is in the works. We need to check the efficiency of the Dark Field Correction if we change the odd and even field accumulation. About themallincam
Hi Steve, I am getting more and more into AltAz and as a consequence looking for shorter and shorter exposures. However, check out the following sites whichchsm1th
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.