Having contrast set to 100 will tend to over blow out areas robbing detail around the brighter cores of galaxies and also will cause a loss in colour whenbingsca
Chris What is it about the 100 contrast setting that you don't like? Howardfeeways
I will hear-hear and second this! I had nothing but problems ordering a micro-ex from woodland hills and Jack shipped me one same-day. It also took woodlandj_philpott
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.