I lower contrast when the centres of objects start to blow out....like M81, 82, 31 and globulars. As I lower contrast I raise the brightness levels. If youimlate48
for the past 6 years I have always set contrast to 100 the other night I lowered it to around 95 whilst on a NGC galaxy...(mag 10) this gave a darkerfeeways
Hi Flemming I had a look at both the Xtreme and Xterminator images and you will have to adjust the color balance more in the red channel due to the ICX828bingsca
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.