Kasey, As I mentioned earlier ... just open an existing image (jpeg, png, etc.) and play with it. I'd grab one of the images from a DSc already displayed heremclewis123
Thanks Gerry. That seemed to be the consensus from Jack H. and a few other people. I ordered the 2". We'll see how it goes. Again, thanks - Jack B.jackco48
I missing something. I have an Mac with video digitizer iGrabber hooked up my X2's Svideo output. From reading the above I found that you are not supposed tostarlifter737
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.