Jonathan, Thanks for that useful tip. I did not know that. Jack Jack Jack's Astro Accessories LLC 38388 Pine Street Pearl River, LA firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple way to display output in 2nd screen on windows 7 and above is to press the windows key and p (windows key has wavy looking windows logo on it). Thisgoldstine@sbcglobal.net
Frank, You may have to enable the second monitor (the DVF). There should be a function (FN) key that allows switching from the laptop screen to the email@example.com
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.