Steve, when you uninstall do you reboot the computer each time. To take effect a computer must be rebooted. Rock M.mallincam
Having trouble getting 184.108.40.2060 on my desktop running windows 8.1. When I try to start it up it says it can't locate a certain .cfg (one of my .cfg fileski0mz
Hi, Jack - I apologize. I was wrong. I did not look at all the files. I found the 32-bit .exe software. Sure am glad you responded - Thanks! Jim From: "Jimmessiernut
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.