Craig, Thanks for the suggestions but it was simpler than that. Around the cap-screw head there's a thin black retaining collar that fits over the bearing andshrimp_louie
Woody, The Lunt PT top has a screw on cap to the big black knob, after unscrewing that cap there will be either a bolt head, hex head, or Phillips screwcraigfreeman67
Jack, No joy! Mine leaks as badly as yours -- perhaps worse. I'll give you the details in a private Email. Woody Woody, Keep me updated on your results withshrimp_louie
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.