Thanks Brian. This SN10 has a Crayford Focuser (the original is junk), reinforcement inside the tube behind the focuser to take the weight of cameras, improvedken_australia
Great work, Ken! I had an SN10 at one time, but the mount (LXD-55) was total junk and I could never get it to work properly. In the end, I gave away to to abriansxx
Last night on NSN I tested the Meade SN10 Astrograph with my Mallincam Xtreme. The test was a bit skewed by the 82% Moon washing out the sky but the test didken_australia
Please note: When posting, type your name at the end of each messages. Be kind to others so they know who you are.
- Oct 17, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.