Re: ADS VideoXpress and MACs

  • Donald Lulejian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      Rock,

      When you run WinXP operating system on a MAC one uses drivers for
      Windows not for a MAC. The problem is that it doesn't mount meaning
      that when plugged in it should be recognized and look for drivers.
      It is not recognized at all, so something hardware wise with the ADS
      unit is not compatible with the hardware in a MAC.

      Hope that helps to see what is going on.

      Regards,

      Don