2255... no job for a disabled vet ...not even by a senator ...

  • creteis
    Sep 25, 2010
       http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/nojobforvet.html

      Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown a state of dire waste and ruin ...and confusion ...

            and the business of power and rule of worldly rulers of darkness became as dread dirt and filth...of robbery ...doing favors and taking gifts ...

            and lies ...were regarded as righteousness ...

            and so much so ruinous was the wretchedness that great clouds of distrust...hung over the dark streets of the cities of suffering ...

            and the whole of the rule of the land fell into confusion ...excess ...bribery and deceit ...

            and lying and listless licentiousness ...so much so ...that a senator could not get a job for a disabled veteran ...

            even with all the power a senator might have had ...he could help no one ...

            and why? ...again ...for the business of power and rule of worldly rulers of darkness was so dread dirty and filthy...of robbery ...doing favors and taking gifts...

            and the generations of the city were like performers in a carnival of carelessness (could not care less ) ...

            and the peoples of the city wrapped themselves in all measure and ill manner ...of acts and acting ...as characters of a dark wretched play ...

            and many were wrapped in their own ways and walks and wickedness ...like being wrapped heavy filthy sodden carpets ...

            and they had wrapped themselves so tight that none could escape ...

            and the rude rule and pain of power for profit ...and worldly rulers of the darkness of this world ...and spiritual wickedness, for heavenly things...spent all rightness ...to enjoy wickedness ...in joy ...

            and the streets ran with darkness and dread ...

            and only LIGHT that was within ...and within the city ...was artificial ...made up ...imagined ...pretended ...

            and the light flickered and dimmed and flashed ...depending ...depending on the power ...powers of the world ...of the worldly wickedness ...

            and scripture came back to remembrance ...

           TO THE EPHESIANS Chpt 6

            Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the armour of God, that ye may stand steadfast against the crafty assaults of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood: but against rule, against power, and against worldly rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness, for heavenly things.

            For this cause take unto you the armour of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand perfect in all things.

            Stand therefore, and your loins girt about with verity, having on the breastplate of righteousness, and shod with shoes prepared by the Gospell of peace. Above all take to you the shield of faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. And pray always with all manner prayer and supplication: and that in the spirit: and watch thereunto with all instance and supplication for all saints and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to utter the secrets of the Gospell, whereof I am a messenger in bonds, that therein I may speak freely, as it becometh me to speak.

            THE REVELATION OF ST JOHN Chpt 17

            And there came one of the seven Angels, which had the seven vials: and talked with me, saying unto me: come I will show thee the judgement of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters, with whom have committed fornication the kings of the earth, so that the inhabiters of the earth, are drunken with the wine of her fornication. And he carried me away into the wilderness in the spirit. And I saw a woman sit upon a rose colored beast full of names of blasphemy which had ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and rose colour and decked with gold, precious stone, and pearls, and had a cup of gold in her hand, full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. And in her forehead was a name written, a mystery, great Babylon the mother of whoredom and abominations of the earth. And I saw the wife drunken with the blood of saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of *Jesu. And when I saw her: I wondered with great marvel.

            And the Angel said unto me: wherefore marvellest thou? I will show thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that beareth her, which hath seven heads, and ten horns. The beast that thou seest, was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and shall go into perdition, and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder (whose names are not written in the book of life from the beginning of the world) when they behold the beast that was and is not. And here is a mind that hath wisdom.

            The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth: they are also seven kings. Five are fallen, and one is, and another is not yet come. When he cometh he must continue a space. And the beast that was, and is not, is even the eighth, and is one of the seven, and shall go into destruction. And the ten horns which thou seest, are ten kings, which have received no kingdom, but shall receive power as kings at one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall fight with the lamb, and the lamb shall overcome them: For he is Lord of lords, and king of kings and they that are on his side, are called, and chosen and faithful.

            And he said unto me: the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are people, and folk, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns, which thou sawest upon the beast, are they that shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate, and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts, to fulfil his will, and to do with one consent, for to give her kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest, is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

           THE REVELATION OF ST JOHN Chpt 18

            And after that, I saw another Angel come from heaven, having great power, and the earth was lightened with his brightness. And he cried mightily with a strong voice saying: Great Babylon is fallen, is fallen: and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of all foul spirits, and a cage of all unclean and hateful birds for all nations have drunken of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and her merchants are waxed rich of the abundance of her pleasures.

            And I heard another voice from heaven, say: come away from her my people, that ye be not partakers in her sins, that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins are gone up to heaven, and God hath remembered her wickedness. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and give her double according to her works. And pour in double to her in the same cup which she filled unto you. And as much as she glorified herself and lived wantonly so much pour ye in for her of punishment and sorrow, for she said in her heart: I sit being a queen and am no widow and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come at one day, death, and sorrow, and hunger, and she shall be burnt with fire: for strong is the Lord God which judgeth her.

            And the kings of the earth shall beweep her and wail over her, which have committed fornication with her, and have lived wantonly with her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, and shall stand afar off, for fear of her punishment, saying . Alas, Alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city: for at one hour is her judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and wail in themselves, for no man will buy their ware any more, the ware of gold and silver, and precious stones, neither of pearl, and raynes and purple, and scarlet, and all thine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass and of iron, and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.

            And the apples that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee. And all things which were dainty, and had in price are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more. The merchants of these things which were waxed rich, shall stand afar off from her, for fear of the punishment of her, weeping and wailing, and saying: Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in raynes, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stone, and pearls: for at one hour so great riches is come to nought.

            And every ship governor, and all they that occupied ships, and shipmen which work in the sea, stood afar off, and cried, when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying: what city is like unto this great city? And they cast dust on their heads, and cried weeping, and wailing, and said: Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea, by the reason of her costliness, for at one hour is she made desolate.

            Rejoice over her thou heaven, and ye holy Apostles and Prophets: for God hath given your judgement on her. And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying: with such violence shall that great city Babylon be cast, and shall be found no more. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more in thee: and no crafts man, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee. And the sound of a mill shall be heard no more in thee, and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride, shall be heard no more in thee, for thy merchants were the great men of the earth. And with thine enchantment were deceived all nations: and in her was found the blood of the Prophets, and of the saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth