2254... warnings to dad and daughter ...

  • creteis
    Oct 2, 2010
      http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/warningstodadanddaughter.html

       Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown a man and his daughter ...

            and the daughter was a young adult ...

            and the daughter was taking the dad to visit her friends ...

            and the house and the place of the daughters friends ...appeared ...appeared to be all white and clean and well cared for ...

            even caring in the things they did...

            and they seemed ...seemed friendly and kind and gracious to the daughter and the father...

            nevertheless they used a weed to burn and to smoke ...for ...recreation ...

            and the weed they burned and took in ...seemed to them ...to take away the cares of the world ...

            even so they entertained (innertained) themselves in the lust of the eye ...lust of the flesh ...and the pride of goods ...in a cloud of smoke ...of the burning weed ...

            and the day of their youth ...waxed by and by ...and soon it was night ...

            and was time to leave the darkness of the place ...

            even in the same darkness ...was place of the daughter shown ...within ...within the group of her friends ...

            for the men of the place like to look upon her ...for she was fair to look upon ...

            and the men of the place wagered secretly tween themselves ...who would be the daughters lover ...

            nevertheless the time and times grew later and later ...

            and the dad warned the daughter of all that he had been shown ...

            evenso the daughter paid little attention ...

            even as she was also looking ...for a lover...a suitor ...one that might be a husband ...

            and the father warned her again of the lust of the eye ...lust of the flesh ...and the pride of goods ...

            and again she would not hear for she was busy talking to the men ...of things she thought important ...

            and again the father bid her to leave the place ...for the time had come ...

            and a new day was about to come upon them ...

            evenso none would listen ...

            and none would help the father to gio back home ...

            and the father began to walk ...walk away from ...that place ...and from the darkness thereof ...

            and i was not shown if the daughter went with him ...to give him a ride home ...

            or whethersoever she stayed behind ...in the place of innertainment ...of her friends ...

            and scripture came back to remembrance ...

            THE GOSPELL OF ST. LUKE Chpt 15

            And he said: a certain man had two sons, and the younger of them said to his father: father, give me my part of the goods that to me belongeth. And he divided unto them his substance. And not long after, the younger son gathered all that he had together, and took his journey into a far country, and there he wasted his goods with riotous living. And when he had spent all that he had, there rose a great dearth through out all that same land, and he began to lack. And he went and clave to a citizen of that same country, which sent him to his field, to keep his swine. And he would fain have filled his belly with the cods that the swine ate: and no man gave him.

            Then he came to him self and said: how many hired servants at my fathers have bread enough, and I die for hunger. I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him: father, I have sinned against heaven and before thee, and am no more worthy to be called thy son, make me as one of thy hired servants. And he arose and went to his father. And when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him: father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But his father said to his servants: bringforth that best garment and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet. And bring hither that fatted calf, and kill him, and let us eat and be merry: for this my son was dead, and is alive again, he was lost, and is now found. And they began to be merry. The elder brother was in the field, and when he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard minstrelsy and dancing, and called one of his servants, and asked what those things meant. And he said unto him: thy brother is come, and thy father had killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. And he was angry, and would not go in. Then came his father out and entreated him. He answered and said to his father: Lo these many years have I done thee service, neither brake at any time thy commandment, and yet gavest thou me never so much as a kid to make merry with my lovers: but as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy goods with harlots, thou hast for his pleasure killed the fatted calf. And he said unto him: Son, thou wast ever with me, and all that I have is thine: it was meet that we should make merry and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again: and was lost, and is found