2252... you can't build your own altar ...

  • creteis
    Oct 1, 2010
       http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/yourownaltar.html

      Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown a man ...

            and the man was in the secret places of his house ...

            and the man was building his own table ...

            and the table was all crooked and twisted and bent ...

            even as he tried to build it himself ...

            and he tried to fasten it together ...

            and to bind the woodenness of the thing ...with nails ...

            and i was astounded of the wretchedness and unworthiness of the thing the man tried to build himself ...

            and in an instant ...a measure of matters was shown me ...

            and it is that no one ...no not any ...can build their own altar ...

            and more ...for it is true ...

            and the more ...for why else would any whorship at any one else's altar ...either ....

            even such as it is ...in the churches and temples ...built with men's hands ...

            even as it is FORBIDDEN ...

            even as it is written ...

            and scripture came back to remembrance ...

           HOSEA or OSEAS Chpt 8

            Ephraim giveth rewards to get lovers. Therefore are they scattered among the Heathen, There will I gather them up. They shall soon be weary of the burden of the king and princes. Ephraim hath made many altars to do wickedness, therefore shall the altars to his sin. Though I show then my law never so much, they count it as strange doctrine. Where as they do sacrifice, offering the flesh and eating it: The Lord will have no pleasure therein: but will remember their wickednesses, and punish their sins. Israel turneth again into Egypt, they have forgotten him that made them, they build churches, and Juda maketh many strong cities: therefore will I send a fire into their cities, and it shall consume their places.

           Amos Chpt 7

            Moreover, he showed me this vision: behold, the Lord stood upon a plastered wall, and a masons trowel in his hand. And the Lord said unto me: Amos, what seest thou? I answered: a masons trowel. Then said the Lord: behold, I will lay the trowel among my people of Israel, and will nomore oversee them: but the high hill chapels of Isaac must be laid waste and the churches of Israel made desolate: and as for the house of Jeroboam, I will stand up against with a sword. Upon this sent Amasiah the priest to Bethel unto Jeroboam the king of Israel saying: Amos maketh the house of Israel to rebel against thee, the land cannot away with his words. For Amos sayeth, Jeroboam shall die with the sword, and Israel shall be led away, captive out of their own land. And Amasiah said unto Amos: Get thee hence ( thou that canest see so well) and flee into the land of Juda: get thee there thy living, and prophesy there: and prophesy no more at Bethel, for it is the kings chapel, and the kings court

            THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES Chpt 17

            Paul stood in the midst of Marce street and said: ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by and beheld the manner how ye worship your gods, I found an altar wherein was written: unto the unknown God. Whom ye then ignorantly worship him show I unto you: God that made the world and all that are in it, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, he dwelleth not in temples made with hands, neither is worshipped with mens hands, as though he needed of any thing, seeing he himself giveth life and breath to all men everywhere, and hath made of one blood all nations of men, for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath assigned before, how long time, and also the ends of their inhabitation, that they should seek God, if they might feel and find him, though he be not far from every one of us. For in him we live, move and have your being, as certain of your own Poets said. For we are also his generation. For as much then as we are the generation of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, silver or stone, graven by craft and imagination of man.

           TO THE HEBREWS Chpt 3

            Therefore holy brethren, partakers of the celestial callings consider the ambassador and high priest of our profession Christ Jesus, which was faithful to him that made him, even as was Moses in all his house. And yet was this man counted worthy of more glory than Moses: In as much as he which hath prepared the house, hath most honour in the house. Every house is prepared of some man. But he that ordained all things, is God. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a minister, to bear witness of those things which should be spoken afterward. But Christ as a son, hath rule over the house, whose house are we, so that we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of that hope, unto the end.

           THE FIRST TO THE CORINTHIANS Chpt 6

            Flee fornication. All sins that a man doth, are without the body. But he that is a fornicator, sinneth against his own body. Either know ye not how that your bodies are the temple of the holy ghost, which is in you, whom ye have of God, and how that ye are not your own? For ye are dearly bought. Therefore glorify ye God in your bodies and in your spirits, for they are Gods.