2248... signs of times ... ... and the flood of redness ...

  • creteis
    Sep 29, 2010
       http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/signsoftimesandredness.html

       Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and show as if there was a flood ...

            and the flood was of reddish mud and sewerage and filled the land ...

            and men went out to places reserved for safety ...

            Nevertheless there was no safety ...for the reddish flood filled even those places ...

            and there was no place that the reddish sewerage mud did not fill...

            and there were peoples neck deep in the reddish sewerage ...

            and there was a sudden jolt ..a shaking shudder upon the face of the land ...

            and the animals gathered in places they thought safe ...

            and there were beasts that by nature would prey on each other and fight ...

            Yet they came close together without harm nor growling nor disquietness ...

            and even the little children were safe in the midst of the beasts ...

            and there was a mighty wonder in the midst of the people that remained ...of what happened or what was happening ...

            and a man spoke out and said ...it is of the days of the end times ...

            and the signs of times ...shown ...

            and the more ...for the prophesies of the wicked eagle is shown ...as well the prophesies of the great eagle ...

            and the prophesies of Gog and Magog are shown to be britian...plainly ...

            and these things we have been shown plainly ...

            and this flood of reddish sewerage is the similitude of the redness of Esau ...who gave up his birthright ...

            and the same whom God hated even in the womb ...

            even the same fills the whole of the earth ...

            even as the destroyers of the earth ...would continue ...even to the end ...

            and no flesh survive ...if the time and times were not cut short ...

            even as it is written ...

            and scripture came back to remembrance ...

            Of the wicked eagle ... THE FOURTH BOOK OF ESDRAS Chpt 11

            But this head put the whole earth in fear, and bare rule in it, over all those that dwelt upon the earth with much labor, and he had the governance of the world, over all the fowls that have been. After this I looked , and behold, the head that was in the midst, suddenly appeared no more, like as the wings: then came the two heads, which ruled upon the earth, and over those that dwelt therein. And I beheld, and lo the head upon the right side, devoured it that was upon the left side. And I heard a voice, which said unto me: look before thee, and consider the thing that thou seest. Then I saw, and behold, as it were a lion that roareth, running hastily out of the wood, and he sent out a mans voice unto the Eagle, and said: Hear thou, I will talk with thee, and the Highest shall say unto thee: Is it not thou that hast the victory of the four beasts, whom I made to reign upon the earth and in my world, and that the end of their times might come through them?

            And the fourth came, and *overwane, subdue all the beasts that were past, and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and over the whole compass of the earth with the most wicked labor, and so long time dwelt he upon the earth with deceit, and the earth thou hast not judged the truth. For thou hast troubled the meek, thou hast hurt the peaceable and quiet, thou hast loved lies, and destroyed the dwellings of them that brought forth fruit, and hast cast down the walls of such as did thee no harm. Therefore is thy wrongeous dealing and blasphemy come up unto the Highest, and thy pride unto the Mighty. The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times, and behold, they are ended, and their abominations are fulfilled. And therefore appear no more thou Eagle, and thy horrible wings, and thy wicked feathers, and thy ungracious heads, and thy sinful claws, and all thy vain body: that the earth may be refreshed, and come again to herself, when she is delivered from thy violence, and that she may hope for the judgement and mercy of him that made her

            Of the great eagle ...THE REVELATION OF ST JOHN Chpt 12

            And when the dragon saw, that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, times, and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. And the dragon cast out of his mouth water after the woman as it had been a river, because she should have been caught of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed, up the river, which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And the dragon was wroth with the woman: and went and made war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. And I stood on the sea *stonde

            Of Gog and Magog ... and the images and statues of Gog and Magog ...there in "Guild hall" in london .

            and or the history thereof ...by their own mouth...

           As it is written: Jacob he loved, but Esau he hated.

            for Esau is the end of this world

            and shouldest destroy them, which destroy the earth.

            Ye and except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: