2247... white walls cover ...crooked dark wood ... and the dog

  • creteis
    Sep 28, 2010
       Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown a wall ...of walls ...

            and the wall was without a covering ...a covering ...

            and only the woodenness of the support ...support of the walls was shown ...

            and the things called studs ...were dark and crooked and twisted ...

            and a wetness of foul waters saturated support of the place ...and made it stink and a mould ...rot all roundabout ...

            Nevertheless a man was shown ...to be trying to cover up the the rotten timbers and support and stink thereof with in ...within ...the place ...

            and he was trying to put up pure white dry wall ...over ...to cover up that foul wretched darkness within the stinking walls ...of the place ...

            and the man thought with cunning skills and devices to set the walls and make them look ...appear ...to be straight and clean and safe ...

            and so man went about to cover ...cover the walls of wretched twisted unworthiness ...

            and to hide the stink of filthy waters ...

            and to make any that looked upon the works of his hands as worthy and comfortable ...and safe ...and strong ...

            evenso there was no insulation in the walls ...

            and it would be an utterly cold place ...

            and i looked and walls ...the walls ...their walls ...were the walls of their churches and temples and chaples and altars of whorship ... built with mens hands ...

            and the woodenness ...was the woodenness of heart ...wormwood to drink ...

            and the darkness ...the darkness of the world ...rule and power and spiritual wickedness for Heavenly things ...

            and especially to take the worship of God and Christ out of the Hearts of any ...(true temple of God ) ...in spirit and truth ...

            and to make any to whorship in temples made with mens hands ...in religious lies ...doctrines and dogma and ceremonies of wretchedness ...

            and when i was awake ...i was shown a dog pissing on a rose bush ...

            and scripture came back to remembrance ...

            THE PSALMS Chpt 60     To the chaunter, upon the rose of witness, Michtam of David, for to teach:

           THE BALLET OF BALLETS OF SOLOMON Chpt 2

            *I am the flower of the field, a lily of the valleys: as the rose among the thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

            *I am the flower of the field, (kjv = rose of Sharon)

            THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES Chpt 7

            How be it he that is highest of all, dwelleth not in temples made with hands, as saith the Prophet: Heaven is my seat, and earth is my footstool, what house will ye build for me saith the Lord? or what place is it that I should rest in hath not my hand made all these things?

            Ye stiffnecked and of uncircumcised hearts and ears: ye have all ways resisted the holy ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the Prophets have not your fathers persecuted? And they have slain them, which showed before of the coming of that *Just, whom ye have now betrayed and murdered. And ye also have received a law by the ordinance of Angels, and have not kept it.

            When they heard these things, their hearts clave asunder, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he being full of the holy ghost, looked up steadfastly with his eyes into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, and said: behold, I see the heavens open, and the son of man standing on the right hand of God. Then they gave a shout with a loud voice, and stopped their ears and ran upon him all at once, and cast him out of the city, and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young mans feet named Saul. And they stoned Stephen calling on and saying: Lord Jesus receive my spirit. And he kneeled down and cried with a loud voice: Lord lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had thus spoken, he fell asleep

           THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES Chpt 17

            Paul stood in the midst of Marce street and said: ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by and beheld the manner how ye worship your gods, I found an altar wherein was written: unto the unknown God. Whom ye then ignorantly worship him show I unto you: God that made the world and all that are in it, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, he dwelleth not in temples made with hands, neither is worshipped with mens hands, as though he needed of any thing, seeing he himself giveth life and breath to all men everywhere, and hath made of one blood all nations of men, for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath assigned before, how long time, and also the ends of their inhabitation, that they should seek God, if they might feel and find him, though he be not far from every one of us. For in him we live, move and have your being, as certain of your own Poets said. For we are also his generation. For as much then as we are the generation of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, silver or stone, graven by craft and imagination of man.

           TO THE HEBREWS Chpt 3

            Therefore holy brethren, partakers of the celestial callings consider the ambassador and high priest of our profession Christ Jesus, which was faithful to him that made him, even as was Moses in all his house. And yet was this man counted worthy of more glory than Moses: In as much as he which hath prepared the house, hath most honour in the house. Every house is prepared of some man. But he that ordained all things, is God. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a minister, to bear witness of those things which should be spoken afterward. But Christ as a son, hath rule over the house, whose house are we, so that we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of that hope, unto the end.

            Wherefore as the *holy ghost saith: today if ye shall hear his voice, harden not your hearts, after the rebellion in the day of temptation in the wilderness, where your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years long. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation and said: They *erre ever in their hearts: they verily have not known my ways so that I sware in my wrath, that they should not enter into my rest. Take heed brethren that there be in none of you an evil heart in unbelief, that he should depart from the living God: but exhort one another daily, while it is called today, lest any of you wax hard hearted through the deceitfulness of sin.

            *holy ghost saith: aka: spirit of truth. *erre (error) then is plain; against the very truth and verity (realness) of God and Christ.

           My fathers "holy ghost" is shown 95 times in His Original Word ...

           Number of times my fathers holy ghost is written in the "biles of the man of perdition": nkj = 0, niv = 0, nasb = 0, rsv = 0, darby = 0, ylt = 0, douay (catholic) = 0,

            Verily I say unto you, all sins shall be forgiven unto mens children and blasphemy wherewith they blaspheme. But he that blasphemeth the holy ghost, shall never have forgiveness: but is in danger of eternal damnation: because they said, he had an unclean spirit.

            I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: *If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book. And if any man shall minish of the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from those things which are written in this book. He which testifieth these things saith: be it, I come quickly, Amen. Even so: come Lord Jesu. The grace of our Lord Jesu Christ be with you all: Amen.