2245... a son fights against the father ...

  • creteis
    Sep 24, 2010
       http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/asonfightsagainstthefather.html

      Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown a son ...in the world of the worldly ...

            and his mother ...both were taking issue ...of a measure of matters ...

            Nevertheless the father came against the issue ...in spirit and truth of God and Christ ...

            for the issue and the works thereof were of and in the world of the worldly ...

            and not of God or Christ or truth or worth or worthy to be considered ...

            Nevertheless the mother left the issue ...and kept her opinion ...

            evenso the son stayed against the father ...demanding ...spouting ...words of the world ...against the truth ...

            and the father stood firmly in spirit and truth ...against any words of the world of the worldly ...

            and the anger of the son ...rose up against the father ...

            and why? for the son so believed in the ways and works and words of the world ...that he would come against the father ...

            and the sons anger turned to rage ...

            and so much so that he threatened the father ....

            and the father said ...is your love for the world so great that you would fight ...your own father ...

            even to do him harm ?

            even to an old man who can not defend himself ?

            and the father left the son ...standing in the midst of his darkness and anger and meanness ...

            even as it is in the ways and works and words ...of the world of the worldly...

            and time was spent away from each other ...

            and no words were shared between the father and the son ...

            neither did they see each other ...

            then one day the phone rang ...and the father answered the phone ...

            and the son heard the voice of the father ...

            and the father knew it was his son calling him ...

           and i was not shown if they spoke anymore ...

           and or whether soever the son turned from the ways and works and words of the world ...to the love of the father ...

           and to the love of the truth ...

           nevertheless i could see the love of the father for the son ...

           and that in spirit and truth ...

           and scripture came back to remembrance ...

           THE GOSPELL OF ST. LUKE Chpt 12

            I am come to send fire on earth: and what is my desire, but that it were already kindled? Notwithstanding I must be baptised with a baptism: and how am I pained till it be ended? Suppose ye that I am come to send peace on earth? I tell you nay, but rather debate. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father. The mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother. The mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.