2243... helping...even to the end ...

  • creteis
    Sep 23, 2010
      http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/helpingeventotheend.html

      Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown destruction of the world of the worldly ...

            even as it is shown ...in places ...and times ...day to day ...

            and there were a certain people helping others ...

            and they were of all manner of works ...from the least to the most ...

            and they were helping of all measures and matters of lives and livings ...

            even every each one ...

            and there was no doubt of their help ...that they did help ...were helping ...

            and would help even to the end

            and scripture came back to remembrance ...

            THE GOSPELL OF ST. MATTHEW Chpt 25

            When the son of man cometh in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his glory, and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth the sheep from the goats. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me. I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink? when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee? or when saw we thee sick or in prison and came unto thee? And the king shall answer and say unto them: Verily I say unto you: in as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me.

            Then shall the king say unto them that shall be on the left hand: depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire: which is prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me no drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me not. I was naked, and ye clothed me not. I was sick and in prison, and ye visited me not.

            Then shall they also answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, or a thirst, or harborless, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them and say: Verily I say unto you, in as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go into everlasting pain: And the righteous into life eternal