2242... why the truth is not in the church ...

  • creteis
    Sep 22, 2010
      http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/truthnotinthechurch.html

      Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

            and i was taken and shown a peoples who loved the truth of God and Christ ...

            and they had the recorded word of God and Christ that was translated in 1527 ...before most of the bibles of man ...

            even the same ...that most of their bibles of religion were taken from ...

            even the works of the martyrs Tyndale and Rogers ...

            and they were going roundabout to share what they had been shown ...

            and they were in a church ...

            and the church people who had authority over all the others ...of the church... were there ...

            and they wanted to know what good the truth of God and Christ would do in their church ...

            and the ones that loved the truth of God and Christ in spirit and truth began to speak ...

            even so the church authorities wanted to go ...verse by verse by verse ...

            and much was made of each verse ...

            evenso much so that it would be an eternity before the truth of God could be compared to the bibles that they were using ...

            Now one who loved God and Christ in spirit and truth stepped forth ...

            and he said ...let us go to the web sight of God's truth to compare ...for enough work has been done there ...

            and many bibles of man have been compared there ...

            even verse by verse ...

            evenso the authorities of the church ...did not want to go there ...

            and were comfortable with their bibles of men ...

            and they said to the man that loved God and Christ in spirit and truth ...just give us the meat of what the truth of God is worth ...

            and the man that loved God and Christ in spirit and truth looked up to heaven for words to speak ...

            and he began to weep ...

            and he said ...there is a mighty light that shines down from Heaven like unto a spot light ...

            and it comes into the hearts of any ...

            and within the heart of any is nothing hidden by the brightness of the light ...

            and it is only of this light that any are kept safe and saved ...helped and made right before God our father ...

            and the light is of Jesus ...

            and there were some who heard the words ...who wept ...

            and others who thought they could use the words in the church ...

            and the man who loved God and Christ in spirit and truth went on ...

            and he said evenso many of the churches of man will not receive the truth ...for they desire only to maintain their temple whorship ...

            and their churches built with men's hands ...

            and the traditions of men and ceremonies and chants and songs and holy days ...

            even the same as ...like unto the temple of old ...jerusalem ...

            even the same ...of the same spirit ...that rejected the truth of God afore ...

            even the same ...that condemned the truth of God ...to be hung on a cross ...

            and why ? for they loved the whorship within ...within themselves ...within the temples made with men's hands ...

            and their authority over others ...

            and another dream shown... came back to remembrance ...

            Perfect hearts of Heaven .....

      ..... a most simple and beautifull dream .....

            Behold I was taken ...and shown ...the plain of Heaven ...and it was purest white ...and perfectly level ...and vast: containing all that there is...neither was there any end to it ...in any direction ...

            And so I stood there on the plain of Heaven ...and beheld the most beautifull perfectness of it ...and Behold in the very exact center ...of the plain of Heaven ...a perfect heart appeared ...and it was the heart of God ...

            And out of the perfect heart of God ...came another perfect heart ...the perfect heart of His son Jesus ...and their hearts together ...shown to me: are the perfect heart of Heaven ...

            Now I was astonished and mine own heart ...felt as it might burst ...

            When Behold out of the midst of the hearts of God and his son Jesus ...came "the spirit of truth" ...and the "spirit of truth" was also in the very center ...of all the plain Heaven ...and so it was that all this was shown me ...and I was overcome at the seeing of it ...weak in the love and truth of God and Jesus.

            And as soon as I was able to receive again ...another matter was shown me ...

            For Behold ...God and Jesus moved to the right of Heaven ...while the spirit of truth remained at the very center ...and mine eyes were opened wider ...and again I was shown ... all the plain of Heaven ..and the Father and the Son stood at the right of it ...and in the very perfect center was the spirit of truth ...and again I was over come ...weak in the love and truth of God and Jesus ..

            And as soon as I was able to receive again ...another matter was shown me ...

            For Behold ...again I was inabled to see ...the whole perfect plain of Heaven ...with God and Jesus on the right ...they were looking to the "spirit of truth" ...who was now only in the very center of Heaven ...

            Behold on the left ...on the far left of the spirit of truth ...a rip in the foundation of Heaven appeared ...and jagged were the edges of it ...and it looked to be as a gaping wound ...and within it was flames ...and it burned of the soreness of sin and lies ....Now neither the ripped wound ...or the flames or the heat of it... came above the perfect plain levelness of Heaven....neither was the pain of sin ...allowed ...or the consuming flames of it ...

            And again I was astounded ...and again...I was over come ...weak at seeing the hurt and soreness of sin ...and the consuming flames of it ...as God and Jesus did show me ...from their very hearts ...

            Now in an instant ...I was shown the whole matter again ...plain and simple ...and in the blessed peacefullness ...that is only of God and Jesus ...( no weakness came over me) ...for my heart was at peace and my conscience at rest with God and Jesus ...and the things I had been shown ...and so it was that I stood there for an instant ...on the perfect level plain of Heaven ...with God and Jesus on the right ...with the "spirit of truth" at the perfect center ...and to the far left ...the sore... gaping ...flaming ...ripped pit... of sinfullness .....and I wondered before God and Jesus of the matters of this ...

            It was as though all things had come into place ...and perfectly in place were all things made ready ...for yet even another matter was to be shown me.

            And Behold ...the hearts of souls... began to come ...one at a time ...every each one before "the spirit of truth" and below all the hearts of every soul waited ...and there was not one heart of any soul ....that would not be looked to ...

            And as God and Jesus looked upon the "spirit of truth" ...did the spirit of truth receive in his hands ...the heart ...of each soul....to weigh each one ....he held each heart with both hands ...

            And I was drawn closer to see the works ...within the hands of the spirit of truth ....and Behold ...as each heart ...came into his hands ...the weight of it was measured ...to the right or the left ...for by what ever truth was in the heart ...did it go to the right ...and by whatever sin or lie was in it ...did it go to the left ...and so it was ...by the weight of the truth found in the heart ...did it move into the right hand of the spirit of truth ...or by the heavyness of sin or lies it held onto ...did the heart move into the left hand of the spirit of truth ...

            Now of those hearts weighed ...of the right ...these were handed over to God and Jesus ...and those hearts weighed to the left these were cast into the pit ...

            And the measure and matters of the spirit of truth ..and the weighing of hearts seemed plain and simple to me ...and I thought therefore it was finished ...

            Nevertheless ...a remembrance was shown me ...of a matter I had been shown before ...and again I was taken back to look into the weighing hands of the spirit of truth ...and to look even more closely therein ...at the measure of weighing hearts ...

            Behold I was taken and shown to look closely into the heart of one of these souls ...myself ...and at the thought of it ...I trembled ...nevertheless in the spirit love and peace of God ....by his will I looked ...

            And in the dark part of the souls heart... on the left side ...I was shown ...a blindness ...and an unknowing there ...yet only the emptiness of it was there ...no weight of it ...no words of blindness or of unknowing were found coming from the heart ...for this one ...though blind and /or unknowing ...did not try to justify his unknowing or blindness by speaking against the spirit of truth ...this one was weighed then to be ...only plain hearted ...yet blind and unknowing ... having kept his mouth from speaking against the spirit of truth ...before the eyes of God and Jesus ...and so it was shown plainly: ..of the blind and unknowing found ...might be found grace ...for there is no weight given to blindness and unknowing ...so that blindness to or he unknowing of ...the spirit if truth ... is not weighed ...of the spirit of truth ...( by the mercy of God and Jesus) ...that it be not weighed against them ...

            Having received it...and now knowing this much: ... the hearts of all souls are being weighed ...fiber by fiber ...in the hands of the spirit of truth ...before the perfect truth and love ...of God and Jesus....

           and scripture came back to remembrance ...

            And there arose certain and brought false witness against him, saying. We heard him say: I will destroy this temple made with hands, and within three days I will build another, made without hands. But their witness agreed not together.

           How be it he that is highest of all, dwelleth not in temples made with hands, as saith the Prophet: Heaven is my seat, and earth is my footstool, what house will ye build for me saith the Lord? or what place is it that I should rest in hath not my hand made all these things?

           Whom ye then ignorantly worship him show I unto you: God that made the world and all that are in it, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, he dwelleth not in temples made with hands, neither is worshipped with mens hands, as though he needed of any thing, seeing he himself giveth life and breath to all men everywhere, and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath assigned before, how long time, and also the ends of their inhabitation, that they should seek God, if they might feel and find him, though he be not far from every one of us.

            We know surely if our earthy mansion wherein we now dwell were destroyed, that we have a building ordained of God, an habitation not made with hands, but eternal in heaven: And therefore sigh we, desiring to be clothed with our mansion which is from heaven: so yet if that we be found clothed, and not naked. For as long as we are in this tabernacle, we sigh and are grieved, for we would not be unclothed, but would be clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. He that hath ordained us for this thing, is God: which very same hath given unto us the earnest of the spirit.

           But Christ being an high priest of good things to come, came by a greater and a more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands: that is to say, not of this manner building, neither by the blood of goats and calves: but by his own blood he entered once for all into the holy place, and found eternal redemption. For

           For Christ is not entered into the holy places that are made with hands, which are but similitudes of true things: but is entered into very heaven, for to appear now in the sight of God for us: not to offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with strange blood, for then must he have often suffered since the world began.

           But Christ as a son, hath rule over the house, whose house are we, so that we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of that hope, unto the end.

           Are ye not *ware that ye are the temple of God, and how that the spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy.