2235... enemy within ...and corporate meltdown ...

  • creteis
    Sep 17, 2010
      http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreams/mydreams/enemywithinandcorporatemeltdown.html

      Behold in a nightmare of the dark season ...of the times and time ..of the season of man ...see son of man ...

      and i was taken and shown a country in hardness and darkness and war ...

      and there was a enemy from the east all gathering ...within ...within the country ...

      evenso the country held high and hard and dark places ...

      and the enemy sent in spies ...dressed in white ...as though to appear harmless ...

      even so the country allowed the spies within ...for they were so sure of victory ...

      and the host of the east gathered outside ...

      and waited for the country to fall of its own darkness ...

      and the scene changed ...the seeing changed ...and in an instant ...i was taken within ...within a huge corporation ...

      and the place was like an huge engine ...

      and working there was like being inside a huge engine ...

      and it was all dirty and filthy and full of noisome pestilence ...

      and the engine consumed and devoured the earth ...even to destruction ...

      and the dung of it poisoned the whole of the earth ...

      and the offices were the same as the waste of the place ...

      and like an huge ship there were many ...stories ...to the place ...

      and there came a rushing and crushing ...that none could keep up ...

      and the greed and grabbing and robbery and theft of the place ...raged upon all that worked there ...

      even from the least to the highest ...

      and the raging robbery and insatiable greed could not be stopped ...

      and the wretchedness and rudeness of rule ...and pillaging of power of worldly rulers of darkness ...over came the land ...

      and the spirituality of psychology ...used of worldly religions ...masked as Heavenly help ...bound the minds and souls and hearts of the many ...

      and the huge engine of all evil ...began to fail ...and shudder and shake ...

      Nevertheless there were enough weapons ...to defeat any enemy ...

      and scripture came back to remembrance ...

      THE FOURTH BOOK OF ESDRAS Chpt 11

      But this head put the whole earth in fear, and bare rule in it, over all those that dwelt upon the earth with much labor, and he had the governance of the world, over all the fowls that have been. After this I looked , and behold, the head that was in the midst, suddenly appeared no more, like as the wings: then came the two heads, which ruled upon the earth, and over those that dwelt therein. And I beheld, and lo the head upon the right side, devoured it that was upon the left side. And I heard a voice, which said unto me: look before thee, and consider the thing that thou seest. Then I saw, and behold, as it were a lion that roareth, running hastily out of the wood, and he sent out a mans voice unto the Eagle, and said: Hear thou, I will talk with thee, and the Highest shall say unto thee: Is it not thou that hast the victory of the four beasts, whom I made to reign upon the earth and in my world, and that the end of their times might come through them?

      And the fourth came, and *overwane, subdue all the beasts that were past, and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and over the whole compass of the earth with the most wicked labor, and so long time dwelt he upon the earth with deceit, and the earth thou hast not judged the truth. For thou hast troubled the meek, thou hast hurt the peaceable and quiet, thou hast loved lies, and destroyed the dwellings of them that brought forth fruit, and hast cast down the walls of such as did thee no harm. Therefore is thy wrongeous dealing and blasphemy come up unto the Highest, and thy pride unto the Mighty. The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times, and behold, they are ended, and their abominations are fulfilled. And therefore appear no more thou Eagle, and thy horrible wings, and thy wicked feathers, and thy ungracious heads, and thy sinful claws, and all thy vain body: that the earth may be refreshed, and come again to herself, when she is delivered from thy violence, and that she may hope for the judgement and mercy of him that made her

      Note Eagle *he spread his wings "over all the earth". *overwane= lord over (sml l ) over / diminish, weaken.

      THE REVELATION OF ST JOHN Chpt 12

      And I heard a loud voice saying: in heaven is now made salvation and strength and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ. For he is cast down which accused them before God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth, and of the sea: for the devil is come down unto you which hath great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

      And when the dragon saw, that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, which brought forth the man child. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, times, and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. And the dragon cast out of his mouth water after the woman as it had been a river, because she should have been caught of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed, up the river, which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And the dragon was wroth with the woman: and went and made war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. And I stood on the sea *stonde

      THE REVELATION OF ST JOHN Chpt 11

      And the seventh angel blew, and there were made great voices in heaven, saying: the kingdoms of this world are our Lords and his Christs, and he shall reign for evermore. And the twenty four elders, which sit before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God saying: we give thee thanks Lord God almighty: which art and wast, and art to come, for thou hast received thy great might, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should be judged and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the Prophets and Saints, and to them that fear thy name small and great and shouldest destroy them, which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple, the ark of his testament: and there followed lightnings, and voices, and thunderings and earthquake, and much hail