Girl Scout Journeys in a Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 8:52 AM

      Please direct any customer service questions to makingfr@...

      That's right! Complete your Journey in a day, a weekend or 7 sessions not including the TAP project. AND it will be fun, rewarding and super easy for you!

      Instructions for all 3 are included in our kits. All versions take about 8 hours to complete except for the TAP project. Choose the weekend or 1 day version and you won't have to worry about girls missing a meeting or spending all your meeting time on Journeys.

      We've included crafts, word puzzles and games to make it fun and exciting no matter which version you choose.

      Cadette aMaze and Junior aMuse are not ready. More coming soon!

      enter the coupon code APR2013 in the coupon box when you check
      out. Select our $7.50 flat rate shipping option and shipping is completely free!
      that option. Coupon expires APR, 30 2013. Everyone still

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/