It's Official!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013

      Please direct any customer service questions to makingfr@...

      We've had some growing pains but there is now a new home for the MakingFriends.com website. Check out our new speedy page load and take advantage of 15% off today only! Plenty of new crafts too!

      Thank you for your patience. Please use coupon code CS15A and get 15% off your order. Today only! No items excluded --
      even sale and close out items! Coupon cannot be applied to previous orders and only 1 coupon per order.

      enter the coupon code FEB2013 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Feb, 28 2013. Everyone still

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/