Count 'em: 17 New Projects at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      Please direct any customer service questions to makingfr@...

      We have been busy!

      -- Foamie Tree Ornament
      -- Raffia Wreath Ornament
      -- Hanukkah Candle Finger Puppets
      -- North Pole Decoration
      -- Skiing Yarn Bug
      -- Craft Stick Santa
      -- Christmas Elf Pins

      -- Jordan Swap
      -- Pakistan Swao
      -- Malawi Swap
      -- Venzuela Swap
      -- Ireland Swap
      -- Jordan Country Fact Card
      -- Pakistan Country Fact Card
      -- Malawi Country Fact Card
      -- Venzuela Country Fact Card
      -- Ireland Country Fact Card

      **** Supplies Still Available ********

      Order a Badge in a Bag Triple for your Brownie or Junior Troop or Petal Packs
      for you Daisy Troop and Get a Free Gift for Every Girl!

      Choose from a 6" Plush Dog, a 3" Embroidered Patch or a Snowman Craft Kit. Wrap
      them up and give them as a Christmas Gift or save them for incentives or troop
      meetings! <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code DEC2012 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Dec 31, 2012. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/