Class Moms! Den Mothers! Scout Leaders! So Much New at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012

      Don't miss any of the new projects from MakingFriends.com!

      -- New International Fact Cards
      -- New Blue and Gold Centerpiece
      -- New Valentine's Day Printables
      -- New International SWAPs
      -- New Thinking Day Patch

      And!

      New Brownie WOW Journey Kit!
      Complete your Brownie WOW Journey for less than $1.50 per girl per meeting!
      Our Water Quest Badge in a BagĀ® is packed with hands-on activities to make your Girl Scout Journey a fun, positive experience for your girls AND a stress-free, memorable experience for you. Your planning time and prep time will only be about 5-10 minutes per meeting!

      All Patches Still $.79 each or less.

      enter the coupon code JAN2012 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/