Back to Scouting Sale Extended and 20% Off Your Next Order!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012

      Become a VIP member and get 20% Off your next order!

      Just text VIP LEADER to 72727. You'll receive extra special discounts and limited offers by text. Your first coupon will be 20% off your entire order including sale items and close outs!

      Den Mothers: Check out all the blue and gold ideas!

      Back to Scouting Sale Extended....

      We have two new Badge in a Bags:

      Brownie Bug Badge in a Bag -- Free Paint and Brushes until Jan 5th
      Junior Flower Badge in a Bag -- Free Glue Set until Jan 5th

      Both available in single packs or bulk packed for savings.

      Limited Time: All Patches $.79 each
      Thinking Day Passports $.89 each

      Do you have a Girl Scout Journey Leader's Guide you are no longer using? Send it
      to MakingFriends.com and get $7.50 store credit! As we build our library books,
      will become available for leaders to borrow for a $5 deposit. For complete
      details:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/girl_scout_lending_library.htm

      Last Chance...

      You can still get a free holiday gift for every girl in your troop!
      Order one of our new Badge in a Bags (not close outs) and choose a free gift for
      your girls:

      -- Macrame Peace Sign Bracelet
      -- Felt Lollipop Cover

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code JAN2012 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/