    Message 1 of 96 , Nov 24, 2000

      It doesn't get any better then this:

      Order from our new store and get...
      1) FREE SWAP kit your $30 order
      2) FREE Angel Jewelry Necklace with any purchase from our gift section
      3) 10% off your order before shipping
      4) Many items on sale
      5) Discounts of Regular Priced Items
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      New this week:

      -- New Section for Jewish Crafts (finally!)
      -- Make Your Own Girl Scout Gold Charms
      -- Decorated Votive Holders
      -- New Bead Projects
      -- Hanukkah Cards
      -- Craft Stick Ornaments

      Featured this week:
      -- Pilgrim Friends
      -- Gifts Kids Can Make
      -- Homemade Teacher Gifts

      On our bulletin board:
      -- Leather Crafts
      -- Ideas for Teacher
      -- Christmas Card Ornaments
      -- Ideas for Preschoolers
      -- 50's Poodle Skirts

      New Gift Items our Store... And on Sale!
      -- Stained Glass Candles, Reg $24.00, Sale $19.99
      -- Mega Fun Art Set & Carry All -- Over 250 pieces! Reg $20, Sale
      $14.99
      -- 67 Piece Art Set, Reg. $7.50, Sale $6.99

      More Items in our Store...
      -- Big Value 4 oz Glitter, Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
      -- Votive Holders, Reg $.99, Sale $.79
      -- Patch Attach, Glue for Badges! $3.99

      A L E T T E R T O S A N T A . . .
      Send a letter to Santa, and Santa will send your child
      back a free personalized web e-card! Why pay for Santa letter
      services - that's NOT what Christmas is about!
      http://childfun.com/christmas/lettertosanta.shtml

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002