3 Days Only! Free First Aid Supplies!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21 9:23 AM

      We're rolling out the first of our new Badge in Bags!

      -- Brownie Beginner First Aid
      -- Junior First Aid Ready

      Still the same ease for you and the same fun, educational experience for you but now better than ever...

      -- Order exactly the number you need for your troop!
      -- Order individual supplies at a later date for new girls!
      -- You choose, order in bulk for best pricing or singles for convenience!

      AND for three days only get free first aid supplies for every girl in your troop when you order. Offer ends Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2011.

      Also new patches:
      -- Winter Fun
      -- Ice Skating
      -- Theater
      -- Sportsmanship

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code NOV2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Nov 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/