Attention Brownie Leaders!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIETTE LOW!
      Today is the last day to enter our contest.

      It's finally here...
      The new Brownie Quest Badge in a Bag!
      Designed to provide economical hands-on activities to enhance your girl's Brownie Quest experience and to make your time as a volunteer fun and stree-free.

      -- Less than $1.50 per meeting per girl
      -- Buy only what you need for your troop
      -- No expensive books to buy
      -- No weeks of planning
      -- Age appropriate activities
      -- All you'll need is one Brownie Quest Journey Book, the awards and basic supplies like scissors and glue. Everything else in included!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code NOV2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Nov 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/