Celebrating our Grand Opening!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011

      -- Fall Paper Doll Friends
      -- Choose from all Three Daisy Jouney Kits
      -- Make a Brownie Elf Hat
      -- Fall Wreath Craft
      -- Breast Cancer Awareness Projects

      AND! Long Island leaders... join us at our new location!
      Just 5 minutes from Girl Scouts of Suffolk County!

      -- The first 100 leaders to visit us get a free "100 Year" Patch!
      -- While supplies last... get a free sample of Badge Magic!
      -- Kids: Come on in and make a paper doll Friend.
      The first 200 get a free "I Made a Friend" patch!
      -- Bring a SWAP and Swap With Us!
      -- Pick Through our Giant Treasure Box for Free Craft Supplies!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      enter the coupon code SEP2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>