Last week for $.69 patches!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011

      Last week for our summer patch sale. Sale ends August 31, 2011. All patches $.69 or less! All patch only orders ship for just for just $3 anywhere in the U.S.

      Visit <http://www.PatchFun.com/>

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      enter the coupon code AUG0394 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires August 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>