Don't miss this email from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011

      We have plenty of exciting news to share:

      First, We are moving to a new location! We will have double the amount of space to offer more products which will give us more buying power to pass on to you. Watch for our Sept 1st Grand Opening! Freebies, Special Offers, and Coupons for all our subscribers.

      Attention Long Island Girl Scout leaders... we will be just 5 minutes from GSSC. Visit us for our September Grand Opening for special promotions just for walk-in customers. Watch for details in the next two weeks.

      Second, we are pleased to announce our first Journey Adventure "Badge in a Bag". Daisy leaders can now earn their Daisy Garden Adventure with fun hands-on activities for your girls and very little planning or prep for the leader!

      This is only the start. "Badge in a Bags" are planned for all Daisy, Brownie and Junior Journies. Contact us if you would like to be considered for the test-marketing phase of the planning.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      911 Rememberance Projects and Patch on sale. Plus ideas for community service:
      Visit <http://www.PatchFun.com/>

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      enter the coupon code AUG0394 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires August 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>