New coloring pages for cubs, new VBS, and new 59 cent patches. WOW!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011

      Take a look at what's new:

      -- 12 Coloring Pages for Core Values for Cub Scouts
      -- Panda Yarn Bug
      -- Neon Light Bracelet
      -- 100 Year Scratch Off

      and!

      New Peel and Stick Embroidered Patches just $.59 each!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      Visit <http://www.PatchFun.com/>

      At PatchFun.com we do more than sell patches. We provide resources to help you with ideas for your organization. Get ideas for community service, get free patches and find help with all your projects.

      Grand Opening Special!
      For Every $10 Worth of Patches You Order
      You'll Receive a Free "100 Year" Patch
      Enter Coupon Code: 100YEAR at Check Out

      All Patch Only Orders Ship for Just $3 to Anywhere in the Continental U.S.!

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      enter the coupon code JUN2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jun 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>