New Website from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011

      We are proud to announce the launch of our new website!

      <http://www.PatchFun.com/>

      At PatchFun.com we do more than sell patches. We provide resources to help you with ideas for your organization. Get ideas for community service, get free patches and find help with all your projects.

      Grand Opening Special!
      For Every $10 Worth of Patches You Order
      You'll Receive a Free "100 Year" Patch
      Enter Coupon Code: 100YEAR at Check Out

      All Patch Only Orders Ship for Just $3 to Anywhere in the Continental U.S.!

      *************************************

      -- Half price Brownie and Girl Scout Scrapbooks!
      -- Half price Brownie and Girl Scout Scrapbook Stickers!

      More Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
      <http://www.badgeinabag.com/closeouts.html/>

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      All of our newest crafts are here:
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/newstuff.htm>

      enter the coupon code JUN2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jun 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>