Check out the new crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:48 AM

      Take a look:

      -- Printable Mother's Day Crafts
      -- USA Crafts
      -- Memorial Day Crafts
      -- NYC VBS Crafts
      -- VBS Panda Crafts

      -- Plus, as also, the biggest selection of pony bead patterns and paper dolls!
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      FOR GIRL SCOUT LEADERS ONLY:

      -- Half price Brownie and Girl Scout Scrapbooks!
      -- New Patches for only $.69 each (no minimum)
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
      <http://www.badgeinabag.com/closeouts.html/>

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      enter the coupon code MAY2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>