Attention GS Leaders!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011

      Hi Girl Scout Leader Friends!

      You don't want to miss these end of year specials:

      -- Half price Brownie and Girl Scout Scrapbooks!

      -- New Patches for only $.69 each (no minimum)

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
      <http://www.badgeinabag.com/closeouts.html/>

      Have you been to our Girl Scout Leader Face book page?

      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      It's a great page for support and information especially with the new program emerging. Get the latest updates, keep up with the changes, ask questions, lend your expertise AND...

      Get a FREE patch!

      We have 935 fans and looking for 1000 by the end of the week.

      Be one of the next 65 fans to "like" us on and get a free "I made a Friend Today" patch. You'll need to send us your mailing address to gsleader411@.... Don't forget or you won't get your patch!

      enter the coupon code APR2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>