New Projects are Posted at MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011

      Take a look at our new crafts:

      -- Lanyard SWAP Holder with Name Badge
      -- Brownie Quest Key SWAPs
      -- New York City Hat Craft

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      We still have 75 patches to give away! We have over 600 fans but only 125 have
      emailed us. So check this out...

      New Facebook Page just for Leader!
      Girl Scout Leader 411

      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      "Like" us on and get a free "I made a Friend Today" patch. You'll need to send us your mailing address to gsleader411@...

      Make your to post your comments, share somthing or ask for help with a project while you are there.

      enter the coupon code APR2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2011. Everyone still